Bayerischer Rundfunk Munich



(Bavarian Radio & TV, Public TV Channel), Munich; The work placement at the "BR" (Bavarian Radio & TV) gave me the opportunity to learn and produce with professional TV computers and gave me an insight into their capabilities. I worked with the graphics program Aurora (Unix platform) and the "Abekas A 64", Effects generator for 2D and 3D animation, which gave me an excellent grounding for later AfterEffects work. Also I worked with professional video recording equipment, (stop frame and live recording), betacam recorder and editing equipment (Sony BVE). I participated in all aspects of TV production, from live transmissions, to the creation, production and editing of TV movies. I was given professional tuition in editing. I also gained experience of sound studio work.

 
Year: 1993